Detalle del Puesto
Are you a Cisco Engineer? We want you to be part of our support team, using your skills to solve problems and help customers.
In this role you will provide high quality and accurate resolutions to customers by offering technical support and troubleshooting with an advanced level of complexity. Is important to have data analysis capacity, excellent time management and proactivity.
– Advanced English Speaker. Fluent in verbal and written English. High Proficiency level (85 %>).
– CCNA completed (must).
– Schedule flexibility.
– Troubleshooting experience in NAT, DNS, DHCP, STP, EIGRP, Routing Protocols, ACL’s, OSPF.
– Knowledge/usage of Packet Tracer.
– Skills in implementing, manage, and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows and Unix based operating Systems.
– Basic knowledge of routers, firewalls, switches, and IP sub-netting and networks in general.
– Is important to have internet speed of 15MB.
– To listen and identify issues, interacting with the customer on the telephone and/or mail, in order to resolve the issue.
– Participate in team meetings, make updates and/changes to current process documentation based on these meetings.
– To perform any other tasks, duties, or services requested by the superior.
– Support the organization in identifying, establishing processes for continuous improvements.
– To meet established individual and team performance targets.